No more wasting time by going outside the house to keep the mess of cutting tile and related materials off the floor and walls of the jobsite! No more having to heat the water for your saw so it will not freeze in the winter! No more having to try and make that cut by hand so you don't have to go outside again!
The Barwalt Saw Shack is well designed, easy to assemble, collapses into a neat bundle for storage comes in two sizes, and is very affordable. This product will save your customer time, which is money, and is a must have for every Contractor!
- The aluminum framework is well designed and will last many years.
- All plastic parts are made out of 30% Glass Filled Nylon 6. This is the material they use for intake manifolds in car engines.
- All bolts are made out of stainless steel, fitted with aircraft nuts that will not fall off.
- The heavy gauge plastic sheeting used on the pan is industrial tough.
- The clear plastic surround is also made out of heavy gauge sheeting and uses industrial strength zippers.
- The Velcro used at all attachment points is commercial grade.
- The heavy gauge storage bag included will make it easy to store your SAW SHACK as well as tote to the next job.
Holding up to expectations, had broken clip but was able to get a replacement easily.
Worth the money
Saves a lot of time and trouble with not having to go out to the truck.
Should have bought sooner
Amazing product that I waited to long to buy. Saves me time to work near the job. Easy to set up.
I got him this so he could stay warm, it's too cold outside in Winter here in Wisconsin!
Paid for itself off the bat
Had to do a job an attic remodel, saved ton of time not having to go up and down the stairs all day for like four days. Told my buds to get one to.
Very Well Made
Easy to put together and big enough for large saws. Only issue is that the bag could be bigger to make it easier to put away, might buy a bigger duffle bag like my friend did.